If you are an organization with the following requirements
- Planning CMMI / ISO accreditation and require a gap analysis to understand where you stand
- No plans for any certification, but would like to deploy industry compliant processes and procedures
- Impart training to staff on CMMI / ISO procedure and processes
- Perform all pre-audit requirements like gap analysis, internal staff training, defining and deploying processes & procedures prior to audit
Then, GEMINI can provide cost-effective & high-end CMMI / ISO consulting services regardless of the size or nature of the organization. We specialize in the CMMI DEV implementation & entire range of ISO management system certification standards.
Comprehensive set of services we offer are
We analyze your current processes, develop action plans to address weak areas, identify and train resources for SQA and Process Improvement.
- Model Based Approach where the process capability is analyzed based on the models and standards like ISO 9001: 2000, CMMI Maturity Levels, etc.
- Non-Model Based Approach where we help you to define overall processes that suits your business based on the business objectives and priorities
We offer following services that ensure a deployment of comprehensive process improvement program in an organization
1. Process Initiation
- Gap Analysis: The "As-is" state of the processes are analyzed based on desired standards/models and recommend improvements
- Plan: Identify the business goals, evaluate short comings and redefine the goals to address short comings. Prepare detailed plan comprising of effort, resources required and timelines
2. Process Definition
- We help the organization to define the processes that covers policies, procedures, guidelines, templates and checklists. Also aid in identifying the metrics and measurements that are in line with business goals.
3. Process Training
- Training plays a key role in the change management of deploying new processes. We provide quality training to ramp-up on required skills and deploy the new quality practices.
4. Process Audits
- Audit identifies the compliance and effectiveness of process, people, tools and their interactions. Audits serve as qualitative indicators of practice implementation across the organization.