Position Name: Service Delivery Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 3 - 4 Years
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Service Delivery Engineer to join our dynamic IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of IT services, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The Service Delivery Engineer will work closely with clients and internal teams to understand requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions.
- Degree/Diploma with 3-4 years’ experience in Banking /financial sector/any relevant domains is a must.
- Basic proficiency in .Net / SQL, able to read and debug code for trouble shooting.
- Experience in handling UAT / Production batch / deployment.
- Independently debug and propose resolution/work-around for complex production issues.
- Ensure root cause analysis is performed where necessary and manage resulting action items to completion.
- Coordinate across various teams to effectively manage production issues and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate and follow up with Application teams to ensure permanent fix is prioritized, planned, and delivered, through the problem management process.
- Contribute to preventive system monitoring and alerting, where appropriate.
- Document operational procedures, contribute to knowledge base and cross train other team members to build up functional and technical expertise for our applications.
- Analyse and challenge existing support processes to achieve continuous improvement.
- Must be very fluent in English and a clear demonstration of strong communication skills and this is required to manage internal and external stake holders.
- Able to work in 24X7 shift based environment, and support implementations & scheduled releases.