Position Name: Software Engineer
Years of Experience: 4 to 5 years
.Net Core and C# developers are required to produce scalable software solutions. Part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Collaborate with development team to design, develop, and implement robust and scalable .NET-based web applications using Agile development methodologies.
- Utilize your expertise in both front-end and back-end development to create seamless user experiences.
- Implement and maintain APIs, integrating them with various third-party services and components.
- Realize the requirements and implement it with highest quality and on time.
- Validation of the implemented features.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the .NET ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Agile development process with understanding of release/spring planning process and scrum. Ability to work using agile development practises like extreme programming and kanban applying TDD and BDD as required.
Candidate Skills (must have)
- Minimum 4-5 years of modern web development experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience in developing enterprise class SaaS Products using Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Expertise in .Net Core (dotnet 6 or higher), C# (10 or higher), and SQL Server (2019 or higher) with knowledge of developing web based responsive apps targeting multiple platforms like Web, Mobile, Tablet etc.
- Experience in Service Oriented platforms like WCF, GRPC and knowledge of Rest API’s. JSON, SOAP, MMSQ, Rabbit MQ, Custom Transport layer orchestrations.
- Experience in latest Web Assembly based Progressive Web App framework like Blazor.
- Strong OOPS programming skills.
- Good understanding of SQL Server and ORM frameworks and ADO.Net.
- Expertise in integration with any one or more global cloud API Services like Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or AWS and integration platforms like ESB.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration frameworks including Azure Dev Ops with understanding of Azure Pipeline for Build, Test and Deployment.
Candidate Skills (Preferred)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Graph API to access Azure API’s.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools like Power BI and seamless integration with dotnet based solutions.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services API and AI services.
- Knowledge in security concepts like OWASP, MFA and App Security.
- Experience in Maritime Domain